A panel representing all six SEAS departments welcomes graduates
Welcome to Our Newest Graduate Students!
As we begin the 2021-2022 academic year emerging from a restrictive COVID environment, the GW SEAS Center for Women in Engineering (WiE) and the Office of Graduate Admissions & Student Services held a virtual Welcome to our newest graduate students. The webinar was recorded - access the recording below.
Hear from female faculty members representing the six SEAS departments and leadership, as they share their stories of career pathways, research and teaching experiences. The panelists gave advice on seeking graduate degrees, now incorporated into your busy lives.
The webinar was held Wednesday, September 15 at 9:30 am. All 2020 and 2021 SEAS graduate students as well as SEAS faculty were invited!
- Moderator: Dr. Shelly Heller, Director, GW SEAS Center for Women in Engineering (WiE)
- Dr. Rumana Riffat, Professor and Associate Dean, Civil and Environmental Engineering, GW
- Dr. Gina Adam, Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, GW
- Dr. Kinga Dobolyi, Associate Professor of Practice, Computer Science, GW
- Dr. Emilia Entcheva, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, GW
- Dr. Saniya LeBlanc, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, GW
- Dr. W.M. Kim Roddis, Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, GW
- Dr. Zoe Szajnfarber, Professor and Chair, Engineering Management and Systems Engineering, GW