WiE Webinar: Our StoriesGW engineering students talk about their diverse experiences
Attendees of the webinar engaged with SEAS students as they described their unique backgrounds and experiences in their quest to become engineers.
Each of us faces our own reality, yet we share many commonalities. WiE hosted the webinar to celebrate inclusivity and diversity through the stories of our speakers’ uniqueness as individuals, their contributions as budding engineers, and our shared successes and challenges.
The webinar was held Thursday, February 25, 2021 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST.
Our Students - Our Stories
- Rachel Aragona, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Thiare Cordova, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Alyssa Ilaria, Computer Science
- Hanan Kadir, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Alejandro Medina Mora, Systems Engineering
- Najah Nasir, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Emmanual Zelalem, Biomedical Engineering